1. This i.d.|Bare Minerals brush is probably the softest thing I’ve ever come into contact with. I use it to apply ma mineral hydration powder after all my makeup is complete, but I think it could be used for anything, it’s simply amazing.
2. This Mally mascara is actually the most amazing mascara, basically ever. I do have naturally long, yet light lashes, so this really helps bring a dark color to them while also lengthening them in a feathery way. I also love that this mascara has never flaked on me.
3. I’ve always been a fan of fun eyeliners, but this Two Faced Metal Eyed is a standout. I love the chrome feel to it-it’s a dark almost pewter color, with a slight shimmer to it. And the brush is long and thin, perfect for a cat eye application.
4. This face cream is one product I actually don’t think I could live without. Because I’m on accutane[only 1 month left!], my face is extremely dry. I discovered this little wonder while in NY, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I’m sure it would also be good for winter skin, since I’m sure we’re all too familiar with chapped noses and nasty redness. This little number will take care of all of that and more-as a bonus, it lets me wear makeup with dry skin and you would’t even notice.
5. Sometimes I just want to put my hair out of my face but still keep it down, and these little beauties are the perfect trick. From Ban.do, [I actually got mine at Riffraff], these are the perfect shaped bobbi pin, just with a little glitter.
6. My beloved DIY Lulu Frost necklace is a timeless piece I can throw on over a t-shirt or sweatshirt, or layered under bottom up with a sweater.
7. I love eye makeup, and this is possibly my all time favorite shadow. From id|Bare Minerals, this pigment in High Shine Sand Dune[similar Here, color: Patina] is a lovely and flattering shadow I can layer on or wear alone.
8. I’m all about hair care, and I love the line Davines [my hairdresser introduced me!], and this Beach Spray is amazingggg. I actually got this mini version in my Birchbox, but I also own the larger one because I love it so much. I have naturally straight, thin, fine hair-so beach waves are somewhat of a myth. However when I wear a super loose braid overnight and spritz a bit of this spray, I might as well have spent the night surfing. Oh, and did I mention that it smells heavenly?
9. Miss Dior has been a staple of mine literally for years, I just can’t get enough. And how cute is the mini version?
10. Because I’m naturally blonde, my brows are almost invisible and super thin. Benefit’s Gimme Brow is the perfect product for me. Not only does it add a tint of color, but it also adds some thickness with tiny fibers that stick to your brows when applied. I use it in the color Light/Medium, so I don’t look too frightening.
11. My Catbird rings are my babies. I have a few rings that I wear daily, which were given to me by my parents, and their both silver. However I also wear my baby ring on my pink which is gold, so I balance out the gold/silver by wearing my Catbird’s mostly gold and one tiny silver sliver. [Skinny gold ring, hammered gold ring, silver ring]
12. Whenever I do have to put my hair up, why not do it in style? I love this sparkly and velvet duo from Old Navy.
13. I used to be a Moroccan Oil addict, however I’ve recently come out of rehab and been introduced to Eufora Beautifying Serum, which is actually better for your hair. It leaves behind absolutely no residue [M. Oil did, sadly], and it smells almost like an orange grove.
14. I am a scent junkie, but this makes it to my second favorite scent-Lollia Relax smells exactly like Lavender and Honey, two of my favorite things.
15. This lovely necklace is one I wear almost every day, because it’s so chic and timeless. It’s created by Carson, of Chain Crochet [who I just adore!]. She makes all her things out of vintage pieces, and every piece is totally different from one another, totally unique.
That’s al of my favorite things in one place! Later on I will be doing a post about my favorite clothes/shoes/bags, and how I wear them of course! I hope you enjoyed, until next time-